Viking shocks and struts have the following features:
- Viking’s double adjustable shocks and struts are priced close to the single adjustable price of most other manufacturers. Viking triple adjustable shocks and struts are priced close to the double adjustable price of most other manufacturers. Viking focuses on independently adjustable compression and rebound shocks and struts only, which means a lower price for you!
- Lightweight aluminum twin-tube design with a sleek clear anodized
- Adjustment knobs: Labeled with a “C” for compression and an “R” for
rebound with distinctive clicks. The triple adjustable also has a 1/8” hex for
high-speed compression adjustment.
- Each click on the adjustment works and makes a change. There are no dead clicks. That is why all Viking tuning recommendations are from full soft. Other shock brands often recommend tuning from full tight, as often the first 10+ clicks provide little or no changes to the valving.
- By not offering non-adjustable or single adjustable shocks, Viking is able to maximize stroke for each body length, ensuring you get the most travel out of your shock.
- Aluminum, precision machined piston with a deflective disc and a P.T.F.E. / bronze piston seal.
- Hard chrome plated, centerless ground piston rod (shocks utilize a 5/8” rod; struts utilize a 7/8” rod).
- Three-step sealing system.
- All shocks and struts can be rebuilt. Crusader rebound valving range may be easily changed by the user. The Crusader compression and the Berserker compression and/or rebound can be revalved by Viking or an authorized rebuilder.
- In coil-over shocks, Viking provides bearing mounts as standard, not the less expensive poly mounts. Bearings perform better in supporting the weight of the vehicle and provide for misalignment when needed, thereby relieving unnecessary stress on the piston rod and seals. They are also very durable and don’t break down like poly mounts do over time.
- In bearing mount shocks, Viking uses stainless steel bearings, not cheap nylon race bearings like some competing products.
- Left hand threads between the base and body ensure that shocks will not separate when making ride height adjustments.
- Every shock and strut is hand assembled, dyno tested and serialized in Lakeville, MN.
- Two year material and workmanship warranty.