Viking light-weight, high travel coil-over springs have the following features:
- Engineered with an expanded body diameter for unsurpassed performance. Over a 25% weight savings over some other brands in the market!
- Manufactured from high tensile spring steel with a sleek silver powder coat finish as standard.
- Cold wound, heat treated and shot peened; manufactured to precision tolerances.
- 2.25" I.D. is in process and will be available in 8" and 10" free length.
- 2.5” I.D. coil-over springs available in 4”, 7", 8", 9", 10", 12", and 14” free length.
- Hybrid coil-over springs available in 8”, 9", 10", and 11” free lengths where the upper spring diameter is designed to fit into the factory upper spring mount.
- Lengths and rates are clearly marked on each spring.
- Viking prices springs based on actual material used, which equals a lower price for many of the most popular springs.
- Lifetime guaranteed to remain with 2% of the original free height and rate under normal operating conditions.
- Made in the USA.